Theme: Art and culture, Culture, Incentives, Italy tours, Motors
One week discovering some of the most interesting Italian art cities and the most famous and historical Italian Car Producers Brands.
The main highlights will be:
- 2 days in Milan including half day guided visit of the city with the main tourist sites, free time for shopping
- 4 overnights stay in Bologna including dinners, half day visit of the city
- Visit of the Ferrari Museum in Maranello, the Lamborghini and the Ducati factories as well as a visit to a private collection of historical Maserati cars
- Full day excurson to Florence including guided city tour and free time for shopping
- Overnights, private coach and assistance for all the tour