Theme: Art and culture, Cooking courses, Culture, Food, Food and wine, Incentives, Nature, Wellness, Wine
Territory: Seaside, Countryside
A five days tour to dicover the best of Puglia’s culture, history, architecture, landscape and gastronomy.
The tour includes:
- 1 day in Alberobello whose unique centre has been recognised as a World Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO thanks to its famous “Trulli” houses. After the visit wine tasting of the typical Puglia wines.
- 1 day in Ostuni with visit and cooking course; Ostuni is one of the most stunning cities in southern Italy, famous for the dazzling effect of its whitewashed houses. It is a genuine and charming example of Mediterranean architecture. Cooking course: learn how to make “Orecchiette”, tipical type of pasta.
- 1 day in the area of Andria, with visit to Castel del Monte, architectural enigma plenty of legends and history. Continuation with visit to the production of burrata, a sort of cross between butter and mozzarella, used to stuffed a sort of pasta filata “balloon”, and tasting.
- 1 day in a spa offering excellent face and body treatments, Ayurveda, Shiatsu, Yoga, Taichi and reflexology.
- Accommodation and trasnfers during the tour